The Tenerina recipe is one of the desserts that we love most, today Lisa will tell us everything about this fantastic chocolate cake for you to enjoy it at home, to be one of your favorite desserts recipe.
Ferrara, a city in the north of Italy where a dessert was born for the chocolate lovers, similar to brownie but with a special crunchy layer above that will leave an amazing feeling in your palate.
The origin of the Tenerina recipe brings me good memories because my brother Andrea studied in this city, which I suggest you to visit. With your permission, I leave this picture for you so that you can see him (-:
In addition one of my closest friends was living there, Eli. By the way, hello beauty! (-:
In many visits to the city and thanks to these two people in my life I discovered this wonder that is ideal for gourmands. So I think that also the posaderos love this recipe and certainly all friends of the posaderos love it too.
After this preamble I will give you the keys to this recipe, so you can make today.
• 100 grams of butter
• 200 grams of chocolate to melt
• 60 grams od cofectionary flour
• 3 spoons of milk
• a pinch of salt
• 3 eggs
• 150 grams of sugar
We are going to introduce you step by step so it would be easier for you to follow the recipe, you will see how easy it is!
• Melt the chocolate with butter.
• Let it cool slightly.
• Beat the egg whites with half of the sugar and a pinch of salt.
• In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolks with the remaining sugar, flour and milk.
• Incorporate the melted chocolate mixture with butter.
• At the end gently add the egg whites.
• Bake it for 30 minutes at approximately at 180 degrees.
• Let it cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
And as the last step enjoy it with the ones you love most, delight with this sweet surprise to those you love, or just for you to have a great pleasure.
Why don’t you send us a picture of the results? We would love to see Tenerina recipe from different places of the world (-: And if you want more recipes have a look in our category of Gastronomy in the blog.
Always share experiences, it is a way to be happy.
Hotel Only Adults
© 2021 Patio del Posadero. Desarrollada por Imagen Núcleo