Halloween is closed, what are you up to? It could be the perfect day to prepare some special recipes so today we are going to show you how to cook a pumpkin cake.
Do you dare to make and decorate the house with motifs of Halloween to surprise the little ones?
It is a yummy and spongy pumpkin cake, we love it! Ideal for Little ones and olders! (-;
300 grams of flour
60 grams of ground almonds
230 grams of brown sugar
280 grams baked pumpkin
100 ml of sunflower oil or Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of yeast
1 pinch of salt
Mix all the ingredients and cook in the oven for 45/50 minutes at 180 degrees.
If you like it, sprinkle with powdered sugar at the end, to give the exquisite touch (-:
• It is a fruit with a high level of carotenes
• Among its properties it has the capacity to reduce the occurrence of cancer
• Very beneficial for the eyes, it’s very healthy
• It helps eliminate body fat
• It is very positive to eliminate constipation
• Pumpkin helps reduce inflammation
You already know that we love confectionary recipes, but the one we like the most is to share and we would love to see the results you get in your kitchen, be encouraged to make and share with the posaderos, It will make us very excited!
By the way, if you want a different plan in Córdoba for this time of the year sign up for one of the night routes we proposed you, they’re amazing!