Enjoy to make at home this recipe of chocolate and mint cake, include in our special and lovely breakfast:
Ingredients of chocolate and mint cake:
– 130 gr. cream cheese
– 1 egg
– 40 gr white sugar
– 10 g mint leaves (cutted)
– Chocolate chips
Ingredients for the base of chocolate and mint cake:
– 120 gr flour
– 5 g of sodium bicarbonate
– 50 gr of cocoa powder
– 220 gr brown sugar
– 120 gr. of melted butter
– 1 egg
How to make this recipe of chocolate and mint cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180º and put a muffin mold with paper capsules.
- In a bowl, we put the cream cheese and hit with electric rods.
- Without stopping to stir, incorporate the egg and then the sugar. Finally the mint and beat well until it is creamy.
- Add the chocolate chips to the end and incorporate them with a silicon tongue to the mixture.
- We refrigerate so that it maintains the consistency while we elaborate the base.
- For the base; we put all the ingredients in the previous order and we are mixing as we are adding ingredients until obtaining a homogenous and consistent base.
- Pour the mixture into the molds as follows: 2/4 base capsule and ¼ part of the cover.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and decorate with a few mint leaves.
Enjoy it with your favorite drink or at Patio del Posadero with Jose and Lisa, and remember…
It’s not a house, it’s not a hotel, it’s Patio del Posadero!
Another recipes gluten free (-: