A new recipe to enjoy cooking, to remember our breakfast: zucchini and dark chocolate vegan brownie.
Ingredients of zucchini and dark chocolate vegan brownie
– 200 gr grated zucchini
– 100 gr wheat flour
– 100 gr wholemeal flour
– 30 gr cocoa powder (pure 70%)
– 170 gr sugar
– A spoonful of vanilla extract
– 120 ml sunflower oil
– 25 gr dark chocolate chips
– 25 gr walnuts
– A spoonful of baking soda
– ½ spoon of salt
How to make a zucchini and dark chocolate vegan brownie
- Preheat the oven to 180º and grease a rectangular mold with sunflower oil.
- Peel, cut and grate the zucchini. Drain it to lose some water.
- While draining, mix the sugar with the sunflower oil in a bowl and blend. Add the grated zucchini and the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients starting with vanilla extract and then all the remaining dry ingredients (except the walnuts), mixing gradually for a homogeneous dough.
- Put the mixture into the mold by matching with a silicon tongue and decorate with the walnuts.
- Bake at 180º for 35-40 minutes. When 20 minutes are passed, look at the surface and if it is well made, cover it with aluminium foil so that the remaining cooking time will not burn.
- When the time is over, prick the center to know if it is ready. For a brownie, it should not be over cooked.
- Finally, cut in pieces and… Let’s eat!
Do you like this recipe? Do you know another one to share with us? We want to include in our breakfast recipes (-:
See you soon! (-: