A delicious recipe with peach and almond… amazing!
Ingredients of Peach and crocanti almond cake
For the base:
– 3 eggs
– 100gr of sugar
– 100gr of rice flour
– 75ml of sunflower oil
For the cake:
– 700 g of ripe peaches
– Half pot of peach jam
– 200 ml cream (gluten free)
– 18 g neutral gelatin (10 sheets approx.)
– Juice of 1 lemon
Recipe of peach and crocanti almond cake
- First we make the base of sponge cake.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until they are well integrated and put 15 minutes in the oven at 180º.
- For the cake, we put the gelatin sheets to hydrate in cold water for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the jam with a little water in a saucepan, remove
before boiling and add the drained gelatine.
- Stir well until it dissolves.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer or thermomix
until a creamy texture.
- Add the jam with the dissolved gelatin and mix well.
- To finish, we put the mixture on the previously baked base and let it cool for at
least half a day. If we do it from one day to the next, much better.
Enjoy it with us in our home (-: