Every morning we usually wake up at 6.50am and we take a few minutes before starting to prepare breakfast to inquire on Internet about those recipes that can captivate our guests. Today we bring you an irresistible one, a recipe with nutella that will captivate you (-:
This recipe with nutella has as base ingredients pastry and chocolate, but the truth is that it supports any filling you like, to us we love nutella (-:
It is really easy that you can cook in the weekends to give you that craving you’ve expected throughout the week.
Ingredients for the nutella puff pastry
1 dough sheet of puff pastry (we like it home cooked or anyway as ecological as posible)
150 grams of raw cashews
100 grams of pecans
1 handful of dried cranberries
3 tablespoons of Nutella but if you want to personalize it you can use pure cocoa or chocolate, as you prefer, in this case we have given the pleasure of Nutella
3 tablespoons of honey (or other liquid sweetener to taste)
Half glass of rice milk
1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or other vegetable oil)
1. First of all if you have the nutella refrigerated, remove it and run it through the water bath if necessary, so that it can easily spread.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and when it is hot we can toast the cashews, being careful not to burn them.
3. Chop it in the crusher (or thermomix) along with nuts and then add cocoa, honey and coconut oil.
4. Keep mixing the ingredients added gradually and then slowly add the milk.
5. Try this wonderful mix if for your taste needs more honey or be a sweeter dot. Mixture should be smooth, light and easy to spread, when you get it store it in the refrigerator in a glass jar.
6. Then spread the pastry dough on a baking paper or on a clean surface, sprinkle a little flour to work better with it.
7. Spread out the dough chocolate mixture without overdoing because in doing it can overwhelm and then fold the dough into two, then cut it vertically in parallel lines of the same size.
8. Make a loop with each strip you have obtained, and rotates each end on the opposite side. Fold them as a rose or as you like.
9. As the oven was preheated previously you just have to put them in the oven for about 10 minutes or until you see it is become brown.
10. Taste this nutella recipe with a rich smoothie and coffee. A spectacular breakfast!